Version History of this page
Last updated 6th July 2007.
- updated 6th July 2007, with an addition in `paper reviewing' about the
reviewer being kind to papers that cite him/her, following on directly from
the one about reviewers recommending citations of their own papers-- thanks
very much to
Mark Josephs for suggesting
- updated 4th July 2007; the first para used to say ` overall things are
very healthy' -- today I deleted the `very'.
- updated 2nd March 2007 with an update to the Research Networking part;
thanks to Gwenn Volkert for reminding me about things that had been missing
from there; also thanks to Gwenn for indicating that she tells her graduate
students about this page -- that is the precise target audience that I wish to
consider these points.
- updated 2nd March 2007 to add the embarrassing PageRank indicator.
- updated 23rd Feb 2007 with addition of a Links section.
- updated 7th Feb 2007 with addition of invitation to send comments, and
link to this version history.
- updated 6th Feb 2007 with para about duplicate submission and publication
- created sometime in October 2006