My recent and upcoming events:
- Research paper Coinduction in Uniform: Foundations for Corecursive Proof Search with Horn Clauses (joint with H.Basold and my PhD student Y.Li) is accepted at ESOP'19, 8-11 April 2019, Prague
- Research paper "Proof-Carrying Plans" (joint with my PhD students A.Hill, F.Farka and other colleagues from St Andrews and Heriot-Watt) is presented at PADL'19, 14-15 January 2019, Lisbon
- I will give two invited talks on Proof-Carrying plans, at Queen Mary (6 February 2019) and Birmingham university (28 February 2019)
- PC Chair of PPDP'19, 21st International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming, 7 - 9 October 2019 | Porto, Portugal
- PC member at the International Conference on Logic Programming, New Mexico, USA, 21-25 September, 2019
- PC member at AIAI 2019, the 15th
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Applications and Innovation.
- PC member at FroCoS 2019, the 12th
International Symposium on Frontiers of Combining Systems.
- PC member at APLAS 2019, Asian Symposium on Programming
Languages and Systems.
- PC member at MFPS 2019, Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics.
- PC member at CALCO 2019, Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science.
- PC member at MPC 2019, the 13th International Conference on
Mathematics of Program Construction.
- PC member at the 6th Workshop on Horn Clauses for Verification and Synthesis, ETAPS 2019, 7 April 2019, Prague, Czech Republic.
- PC member at PADL 2019, the 21st International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages
- Research paper "Proof-relevant Horn Clauses for Dependent Type Inference and Term Synthesis" (joint with my PhD student F.Farka and K.Hammond) is accepted at ICLP'18, 14-17 July 2018, Oxford.
- PC member at IFL 2018, the 30th Symposium on Implementation and Applications of Functional Languages.
- PC member at the 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation, Suzhou, China, 16-19 September 2018.
- PC member at the International Conference on Logic Programming, Oxford, UK, 14-17 July 2018.
- PC member at the 5th Workshop on Horn Clauses for Verification and Synthesis, FLOC18, Oxford, UK, 13 July 2018.
- Invited speaker at the Coalgebra, Now! -- a FLOC 2018 workshop, Oxford, UK, 8 July 2018.
- Invited speaker at the Automated Reasoning Workshop (ARW'18), Camridge, UK, 12-13 April 2018.
- My PhD student Yue Li gives a talk Coinduction in Horn Clause Logic at the Automated Reasoning Workshop
Cambridge, UK 12 -- 13 April 2018.
- My PhD student Alasdair Hill gives a talk Automation by Analogy, in Coq at the 3rd Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving
Aussois, France, 25 - 30 March 2018.
- PC member at the CoqPL workshop 2018: Coq for Programming Languages, POPL 2018, USA, 13th January 2018.
My selected publications (full list is given here):
- C.Schwaab, E.Komendantskaya, A.Hill, F.Farka, J.Wells, R.Petrick, K.Hammond. Proof-Carrying Plans. PADL 2019, 14-15 January 2019, Cascais/Lisbon, Portugal.
- E.Komendantskaya and J.Power
Logic Programming: Laxness and Saturation.
Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming
Volume 101, December 2018, Pages 1-21.
E.Komendantskaya and Y.Li Productive Corecursion in Logic Programming. International Conference on Logic Programming ICLP'17, 28-31 August 2017, Melbourne. Selected papers published in J. of Theory and Practice of Logic Programming.
- E.Komendantskaya and J.Heras Proof Mining with Dependent Types, Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics, CICM'17 in Edinburgh, 17-21 July 2017, Edinburgh.
- P.Fu and E.Komendantskaya. Operational Semantics of Resolution and Productivity in Horn Clause Logic. Journal ``Formal Aspect of Computing", 165: 1-22, 2016.
- P.Fu, E.Komendantskaya, T.Schrijvers, A.Pond. Proof Relevant Corecursive Resolution Thirteenth International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming FLOPS'2016, Japan, 3-6 March 2016.
Springer LNCS 9613, 126-143.
E.Komendantskaya, J.Power and M.Schmidt.
Coalgebraic Logic Programming: from Semantics to Implementation. Journal of Logic and Computation, 26(2), 745-783, 2016.
J.Heras, E.Komendantskaya, M.Johansson, and E.Maclean.
Proof-Pattern Recognition and Lemma
Discovery in ACL2 19th International conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning,
LPAR'13, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 15-19 December 2013.
Springer LNCS 8312, pp. 389-406, 2013.
- Y. Bertot and E. Komendantskaya.
Inductive and Coinductive Components of Corecursive
Functions in Coq,
the 9th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science,
Budapest, Hungary, 4 - 6 April, 2008.
ENTCS 203/5 pp.25--47, 2008.