Personal Tutors

Every student has a member of academic staff allocated to them as a Personal Tutor who will be a key source of advice, guidance and support during your time at Heriot-Watt. Your personal tutor is your first point of contact if you need advice on any issue, both academic and non-academic, and can refer you to other support services where relevant for non-academic matters. Personal tutors provide a clear point of contact for you throughout your degree.

Who is my personal tutor?

You will be able to see who is your Personal Tutor through your Student Portal.  If this information is not there, please log an enquiry through MyHWU

How can I contact my personal tutor?

Contact details for your personal tutor is listed in the following staff directories.